The Art of Mindfulness – Getting Unstuck
a six week course with Daniel Cerny
Mondays: 2nd September to 7th October 2019 – from 6.30 pm – 8 pm
During this six week course Daniel will guide you to a deeper understanding of the art of mindfulness and meditation. Discover the simplicity of self compassion and self awareness and the positive effect and impact they have on your mindset, your overall well-being and zest for life.
Each week will be guided by a theme or topic and discussion, followed by a 30 minute guided meditation. This course is perfect for those who: feel they are stuck in a rut; work in a high pressure job and can’t switch off; experience repetitive negative thought patterns, self dislike, or anxiety; worry excessively, or those who are simply curious to look further into self enquiry, mindfulness and meditation.
- Understanding self-worth and how to break the cycle of self-criticism
- Discovering your inner strength and learning to embody it
- Turning dysfunctional coping mechanisms into reliable self management tools
- Learning to feel comfortable in uncertainty
- Recognising we all have an inner rhythm and how to dance to the beat of your own drum
- Living your life fully from your heart rather than your head
- The benefits of self-compassion, self-esteem and self-confidence
- How to develop trust in yourself and your feelings
- Self enquiry, life purpose and intent
- Half day silent retreat – either in Dandenong Ranges or from home
- How to accept your thoughts and feelings for what they are and meet them with kindness
- Deepening our understanding of limiting beliefs
- Recognising fear from truth
- Learn to listen to your hearts deepest desires and values
- Understand how tapping into our highest values helps motivate and guide us through life, enabling us to find true happiness and fulfilment
Course notes and handouts provided each week. A summary & recap will be emailed each week following the class.
Call us or book online.
PLACES ARE LIMITED!