Our goal is to provide high quality care in a timely manner. In order to do so, we have implement this appointment cancellation policy. This policy enables us to best utilise available appointments for our patients in need or health care.
We understand that sometimes you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. In order to be respectful of the health needs of the community, if you are unable to attend your appointment please call SoulPod Health & Healing directly at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. This allows for someone else to be seen at that time. To cancel an appointment, please call us on (03) 9421 0076. If you can not reach our reception, you may leave a detailed message with our answering service.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- 24 hours or more notice given – no charge
- less than 24 but more than 4 hours notice given – 50% of appointment fee.
- less than 4 hours notice given – full appointment fee
Please note that:
- When cancelling via email, your appointment is not considered cancelled until you have received a reply
- Prepaid appointments can only be rescheduled and can NOT be cancelled/refunded
Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can relax and don’t feel rushed going into your appointment. We, in turn, will do our best to minimise waiting time. Running late to your appointment may mean a shorter session, so that others will not have to wait.
We thankyou for your co-operation and understanding.