The Perfect Space for your next Wellness Event
Warm & Inviting
A luxurious earthy feel with raw brick, contrasting against crisp white and lush live greenery.
Spacious & Light
Huge east facing windows bring in the morning sun and abundant day light.
Quiet and Tranquil
A peaceful space with the subtle sound of running water from our feature pond and water fountain.
SoulPod Health & Healing is a purpose built natural healing oasis in the heart of Richmond. Our clinic space has four large treatment rooms with a kitchenette and central courtyard. SoulPod is the home of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kinesiology and Mindfulness. We have a strong focus on woman’s health including fertility, menstrual cycles, anxiety, gut health, exhaustion and the effects stress has on the physical body.
Adjoining the clinic is our large heritage boutique studio space that we like to call SoulSpace. The space is used for group gatherings, classes, workshops, health talks, teacher trainings and short courses. SoulSpace is available for casual and ongoing hire to like minded teachers, hosts and facilitators who’s craft will compliment the current happenings at SoulPod.
We are committed to enhancing the health of our patients throughout all stages of life. We value providing the highest quality of support, education, treatment and care. With this in mind, it is very important to us that the space we provide is calm, quiet and nurturing. If your event involves anything that may be considered louder than general talking, please discuss with us before making a booking.
We look forward to collaborating with you!
Tell me more…
- Floor dimensions: 6.5m x 8m
- Capacity: Please note that events are capped at 18 guests (due to council regulations)
- Yoga mat capacity – 18 (tight fit) / 14 (comfortable fit) with space for teachers mat
- raked ceiling – peak of 4.8m
- universal steel beam – 3 hanging points
- adjustable lighting (dimmers)
- abundance of natural light (east facing windows)
- permanently fixed bench seat along window
- large hydronic heating wall panel as well as split system cooling / heating
- large wall mounted industrial fans (x2)
- kitchenette (shared with adjoining clinic) – includes: gas stove top, small dishwasher, sink, kettle, teapots & Chinese teacups, trays, microwave, small fridge (shared)
- wheelchair accessible unisex toilet (shared with adjoining clinic)
- Wide street with ample 2 hr parking Monday to Friday to 6pm
- Please note one side of Stanley street becomes a permit zone after 6pm and on weekends
- All day parking available a short walk away at Ace Parking on Swan Street. More details here.
- Close to Public transport Richmond Station (7 min walk) tram stops Church St, Swan St & Bridge Rd
- Wheelchair accessible
- Flexible layout
Available for use when you hire the SoulSpace:
Large floor pillows
Sonos music speaker system
Fold away chairs
White board – BYO markers
What People Are Saying
Great place great people!
You feel relaxed the minute you walk in the door!
Gorgeous space for rejuvenation and healing.
There’s an amazing energy here.
I absolutely loved the space. It smelt great with the aromatherapy burning, the lush green plants, the bright big yoga space and water features. The energy in this place is fantastic!
1-3 hoursprice includes GST
- Bookings of 1 to 3.5 hrs. Please include you set up and pack down time when making your booking request.
4+ hoursprice includes GST
- Bookings of 4 to 6.5 hours. Please include you set up and pack down time when making your booking request.
7+ hoursprice includes GST
- Bookings of 7 hours or more. Please include you set up and pack down time when making your booking request.
SoulSpace Hire Request Form
Get In Touch!
Wizardess of menstrual cycles: PMS, irregular cycles, PCOS, Endometriosis, Pain, acne, fertility is our passion 💕🙏